Transverse saw - Aligator
The Aligator 280 transverse saw is designed for aligning the faces and cutting beams into given lengths (without the edging), the humidity of which does not exceed 18%.
– easier to guide packages on an inclined table,
– to cut material in packages. The material is transported through the pushing arm,
– a large-diameter circular saw covers larger cross-sections,
– high capacity is achieved by stacking the boards in layers upwards and a few widths of the cut,
– slower feed is forced by the need to obtain a smooth cutting surface and dimensional accuracy (error <0.2mm),
– machine stores given dimensions in its memory,