Transverse slats drilling machine
The drilling machine is designed for drilling holes in wooden slats, it is adapted to drilling holes in both faces of the element. Precise and repeatable positioning of elements is possible thanks to the adjustable, pneumatically controlled front base and a pair of pneumatic clamps.
– the device works in an automatic cycle,
– drilling one hole from the front of the slat,
– a large magazine, the operator refills only the slats,
– the processed slats fall into the basket,
– cycle time approx. 5 sec.,
The drilling machine consists of a length-adjustable magazine for the input material and a body on which two drilling units moving relative to the material being processed are placed. The pneumatic system provides pressure, homing, access of drilling heads and feeding of elements to be processed from the magazine.